Re: Relicensing Nautilus to GPLv3+

On Wed, 2017-05-17 at 11:13 -0400, Carlos Soriano wrote:
There are few by error.
The important cases are lineup-parameters used for uncrustify, and
the threatics part from gnome-builder.
However, we already spent time on implementing our own thing in the
past with git-archive-all (GPLv3+) when meson couldn't handle it, so
I would like to prevent this from happening again and avoid us the
work with asking few upstreams to relicense based on our needs, and
rather switch to GPL3+ where most of the tools are.

I don't understand what git-archive-all has to do with this. Is the
problem that some of the tools you ship are GPLv3? That doesn't mean
the rest of the module has to be...