Re: Leaving the release-team

Hey Alejandro,

Finally I would like to thank the team for asking me to join, to the
support they provided during this time, and wishing good luck finding
new fresh blood for the team

Thank you for everything you did, we will make sure to continue the
great relation you've helped building with the accessibility team; you
will miss GUADEC this year but hopefully we'll see you at the next
one, or in any othey conference.

Practically speaking, I'll let you unsubscribe from this list if you
want to; also there's probably also a wiki page with the team members,
and a bugzilla product (I'm not sure that one is editable, Andre?).

See you!

        Fred