Re: Leaving the release-team

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 12:19:05PM +0100, Alejandro Piñeiro wrote:
Recently it was discussed about how to get fresh blood on the team [1],
something that was discussed on the past too [2]. So making the most of
the moment, I think that it is a good moment to announce my departure.

Thanks for all your work! Also impressed that you were able to make a
decision regarding this (I often have my doubts but no decision).

I was wondering: any recommendation for a replacement?

--
Regards,
Olav