Re: Initial List of 3.16 Target Bugs

On 23/11/14 23:11, Javier Jardón wrote:
On 21 November 2014 at 12:47, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Please take a moment to look over the list, and add any bugs that you
think should be on there. I'll share the list with d-d-l once the
Release Team is happy with it.

Allan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/AllanDay/ThreePointSixteenTargetBugs
Thanks for working on this! The list looks good to me.

But I think it would be good to ping the maintainers to suggest them
to put the GNOME target field in the bugs we think are important, so
we know which ones are willing to work on the problem for the next
release

In the case of the accessibility team, I will forward the idea to
gnome-accessibility-devel, and add an topic on this week agenda. At the
beginning of the cycle, we started to list the like-to-have
accessibility features/bugfixes we would want to have for 3.16. I think
that it would be good to sync with Allan idea, instead of going on our own.

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro (apinheiro igalia com)