Re: moduleset review

On Thu, Aug 07, 2014 at 01:50:14PM +0100, Javier Jardón wrote:
I'd be ok with both changes
I think is clearer ro have a matching between meta modules and the
file, as we have with meta-gnome-apps-tested and gnome-apps now.
So we can have:

gnome-core to build meta-gnome-core
gnome-core-apps to build a new renamed meta-gnome-core-apps
gnome-apps to build meta-gnome-apps-tested

Then gnome-core-deps and gnome-sysdeps for external deps

There is still different than what we release on download.gnome.org. I'd
like more alignment in that. E.g. we do release gtk+ and glib. This
should be more aligned between "download.gnome.org", "git.gnome.org" and
the modulesets.

I think within a moduleset it is ok to have a bit more difference
between the various modules. But at the moment it is pretty confusing
IMO.

--
Regards,
Olav