Re: moduleset review

Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org> wrote:
2)  Drop gnome-system-log from core-apps, replace with gnome-logs
3) Move gnome-dictionary, gucharmap, totem, eog, empathy, evince to apps
4) Move file-roller, gnome-clocks, gnome-documents, gnome-photos,
gnome-weather to core-apps

Before move stuff, Id like to define the difference between core-apps
and apps, so we have a criteria to do the change,
if not we are going to be in the same situation we are now, were
everything is a bit "fuzzy"
Also, can a app be a core-app at some point? If yes, What would be the
process to do that? Ot they are 2 completely different things?

Makes sense to me. Also, it would be good to communicate these changes
to the rest of the project before making widescale changes.

I'd be happy to draft some documentation for the modulesets.

By the way, these are the modules I'd move from gnome-apps to core-apps:

bijiben
gnome-weather
accerciser
gnome-documents
gnome-maps
cheese
file-roller
gedit
gnome-clocks
gnome-photos
gnome-software
orca
seahorse

5) Move orca, gnome-initial-setup to core

Yep, makes sense

Not sure. While I'd like Orca to behave more like a part of the
system, it does currently look and behave like an app...

Allan