Re: Request: New function in evolution-data-server 3.4.3

On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 14:57 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> I wonder if this should come with an SONAME bump and a notification to
> distributor-list@ just to be on the safe side (to avoid a distro
> packagers mob with forks and torches in front of your house),

Distro packagers don't usually care about new symbols, and we don't
usually bump the soname just for adding symbols. See my other mail about
symbol versioning for the real fix to this issue, if we do actually care
about it (which I think we should, although this particular symbol isn't
the reason).

--
dwmw2