Re: meeting materials: what is gnome

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 09:09:00PM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Here is a revised version, incorporating Andre's feedback. More
> feedback still welcome.

I think the GNOME Desktop bit should be moved above the freedesktop.org
bit and the Gtk+ & glib sections. At the moment it is more like a
technical explanation, explaining that GNOME is built from
freedesktop.org, etc.

I'd turn it into: Define what GNOME Desktop is, then that we try to work
together with interested parties, also explain how we use Gtk+. Think
just changing the ordering of the sections would do this.

Ordering depends on the target audience though. If we want to put this
on www.gnome.org, I'd prefer to reorder.

--
Regards,
Olav