Re: string freeze break request for control-center network panel
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- Cc: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>, GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: string freeze break request for control-center network panel
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:41:32 -0400
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 8:47 AM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 4:41 AM, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:
>>> is about making the network panel show the same information as the
>>> gnome-shell network menu for devices that cannot be activated. In
>>> particular, we want to indicate if the device cannot be activated
>>> because firmware may be missing. This adds the same 'Firmware missing'
>>> string that was added to gnome-shell a while ago.
>> Easiest for i18n is if you do the grep/sed magic to add the string from
>> the gnome-shell po files to the gnome-control-center po files for those
>> languages that translated it already. If that's possible, no objection
>> from i18n.
I have updated the patch to include existing translations from gnome-shell.
Can I get an up-or-down vote on this ?
] [Thread Prev