Re: string freeze break request for control-center network panel

Hi!

> is about making the network panel show the same information as the
> gnome-shell network menu for devices that cannot be activated. In
> particular, we want to indicate if the device cannot be activated
> because firmware may be missing. This adds the same 'Firmware missing'
> string that was added to gnome-shell a while ago.

Easiest for i18n is if you do the grep/sed magic to add the string from
the gnome-shell po files to the gnome-control-center po files for those
languages that translated it already. If that's possible, no objection
from i18n.

Regards,
Johannes