Re: possible freeze break: pyatspi2 should raise LookupError for IPC errors

Hi Mike,

Le vendredi 25 mars 2011, à 12:35 -0700, Mike Gorse a écrit :
> This does not yet cover functions for interfaces that have wrapping classes
> (ie, text).

If it doesn't completely fix the compatibility issue, I recommend to not
commit this since it will just make the bug less visible but still as
harmful. However, if you can provide a patch that fixes everything, I'd
likely give a +1.

Cheers,