Re: Agenda for hackfest

On Sun, 2011-03-20 at 16:08 +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 03:36:42PM +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> >  - Ensure our list of modules is completely up-to-date and documented
> >    (including in tarball-conversion.config)
>
>    - Sync Bugzilla classifications with -core and -apps split.
>
> --> If people are set as developer on the releng product (in bugzilla I
> mean), they'll be able to do this.

I probably can work on this.

Also on my list:
Allan Day asked for a "How to write a good bug reports" wikipage.
Not sure if https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=bug-writing.html is
sufficient, if not adapting
http://wiki.meego.com/Quality/How_To_Report_Bugs might work.

I wonder whether to bring my touchscreen netbook with me, in case
anybody is interested in testing touchscreen support and desktop design
on smaller screens? If so, just say.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed