Re: Agenda for hackfest

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 04:08:08PM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> Note: it currently might be bad to fully rely on 'ftpadmin'. It caches
> the releases and doesn't expect the old 'install-module' to install
> things without updating the cache.
>
> I guess I should have the old 'install-module' delete the cache file.

Done. So module changes should work reliably.

It'll still have cache files in the suite directories.

Meaning:
$ ls /ftp/pub/GNOME/core/2.91/2.91.91
info.json  NEWS  sources

As long as noone manually modifies 'sources' without wiping the whole
directory (2.91.91 in this case) it'll be fine.

--
Regards,
Olav