Re: Rygel/gupnp-dlna missing in new modulesets
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Jens Georg <mail jensge org>, William Jon McCann <william jon mccann gmail com>, "Zeeshan Ali \(Khattak\)" <zeenix gmail com>
- Subject: Re: Rygel/gupnp-dlna missing in new modulesets
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:53:39 +0100
Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeenix gmail com> wrote:
> >> It has been part of GNOME since 2.32 unless its been removed without
> >> any notification to the maintainer (me).
> > We are still waiting on gnome release team for a reply on this.
> As I have said in earlier discussion around the new module sets,
> adding things back to gnome-apps is free-for-all. If your module is
> missing, feel free to add it there.
I believe Rygel is not to be considered as an application but as core,
just like gnome-user-share or vino; this calls for a release team
And I JFDI, I added rygel to the moduleset.
] [Thread Prev