Re: Rygel/gupnp-dlna missing in new modulesets
- From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeenix gmail com>
- To: Jens Georg <mail jensge org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, William Jon McCann <william jon mccann gmail com>
- Subject: Re: Rygel/gupnp-dlna missing in new modulesets
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 21:52:23 +0200
On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeenix gmail com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:
>> Following up on
>>> >> - rygel
>>> Honestly, I have no idea what this aims to be. Need to know more about it.
> Did you read the user story at http://live.gnome.org/Rygel ? If its
> unclear, please do help us find out where exactly its unclear so we
> could try to provide better explanation.
>> What do you mean? Functionality-wise? It's a per user-session daemon to
>> share your media (audio, video, pictures) on the local network. It has
>> no UI apart from a preference dialog which should go away at some point
>> in near future. Should be an official part of gnome since 2.32.
> It has been part of GNOME since 2.32 unless its been removed without
> any notification to the maintainer (me).
We are still waiting on gnome release team for a reply on this.
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
] [Thread Prev