Re: Rygel/gupnp-dlna missing in new modulesets

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:
> Following up on
>> Honestly, I have no idea what this aims to be.  Need to know more about it.

  Did you read the user story at ? If its
unclear, please do help us find out where exactly its unclear so we
could try to provide better explanation.

> What do you mean? Functionality-wise? It's a per user-session daemon to
> share your media (audio, video, pictures) on the local network. It has
> no UI apart from a preference dialog which should go away at some point
> in near future. Should be an official part of gnome since 2.32.

  It has been part of GNOME since 2.32 unless its been removed without
any notification to the maintainer (me).

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124