Re: Help wanted: GNOME 3.1 + 3.2 live images

2011/8/17 Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
For the release of GNOME 3.0 we've released live USB and CD images based
on Fedora and openSUSE. These can be downloaded at
http://gnome3.org/tryit.html. I'd like one or more volunteers to make
such images available for the various development and final release of
GNOME 3.2. Anyone with experience with OBS / Fedora equivalent or
willing to get this experience please contact the release team at
release-team gnome org.

Note: Just looking for anyone with packaging + image making experience.
It does not matter if you're already involved within GNOME; git access
to update gnome3.org can easily be setup.
--
Regards,
Olav

Hi all!

For those who do not know me
, I'm Javier Hernández, I'm developer at Emergya [1] (a small company in Spain) and I'm involved with the gnome accessibility team since some time ago.

Sorry for not to answer before, but I'm in the middle of my holidays and I'd like to get involved with the 'live images brigade', if it's still possible. I'm familiar with obs, susestudio and kiwi because of my work on the 'a11y testing distro' [2] and I'm familiar with linux distributions development and software packagement too.

For this cycle I was trying to get time for to work in the gnome 3.1/3.2 live images as some of you did for the 3.0 launch, and to provide a clean/fast/easy way to try/check/see latest improvements in gnome, so, thanks to start it Olav!

I'll not be ready to start until next monday, but I'll be available by email during this week, so feel free to contact me.

Best regards!

[1]: http://www.emergya.es/
[2]: http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/TestingDistro

--