Re: polkit-gnome and deprecated GtkHBox [WAS: Re: Any big problem? [WAS: Re: GNOME 3.1.4 unstable release -- walters-mclasen]]

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 5:10 PM, David Zeuthen <zeuthen gmail com> wrote:
> Done, just released version 0.102. Btw, Colin's patch didn't have the
> intended effect so I committed another fix so tarball builds don't
> default to --enable-default.

Hm, yes it looks like you needed GNOME_MAINTAINER_MODE_DEFINES, and my
patch is irrelevant.  I ended up changing the jhbuild release scripts
to explicitly specify --disable-maintainer-mode.