Re: Help wanted: GNOME 3.1 + 3.2 live images

Sorry for the delay on the answer.

On 08/22/2011 07:42 PM, Javier Hernandez Antúnez wrote:

Sorry for not to answer before, but I'm in the middle of my holidays and I'd like to get involved with the 'live images brigade', if it's still possible. I'm familiar with obs, susestudio and kiwi because of my work on the 'a11y testing distro' [2] and I'm familiar with linux distributions development and software packagement too.

As it seems that this live images brigade is coming back, and taking into account that you are mentioned obs, probably it would be good to point this mail:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/build-brigade-list/2009-January/msg00004.html

In summary, the idea was try to create automatically those live images, based on the modules compiled by the build brigade.

At that moment we started to work on that, and we get some initial state, but not success getting this working, and that proposal was forgotten.

How do you see that? Someone thinks that would be a good idea to try this again?

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias