Re: GNOME 2.32 Release Notes

Vincent,

We can ask on Planet GNOME - I'm concerned about how late it is though.  Will translators need localized screenshots or do they use the English one?

If you can do that, the help is appreciated and I can help update the release notes.

Paul

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 12:43 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Le jeudi 23 septembre 2010, à 20:13 -0500, Paul Cutler a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> Thanks for the feedback.  I've committed all the changes, they all made
> sense - thanks!
>
> Due to time constraints, I've cut all screenshots after asking for help a
> couple of times, removed references to GNOME Live Media as we won't have
> live images with this release and shortened the looking forward section as
> well.

Can't we ask on Planet GNOME for volunteers for screenshot? Want me to
do that?