Re: GNOME 2.32 Release Notes

Hi Paul,

Thanks for putting these together!

A couple of comments:
* Extra comma here "GNOME System Tools, has"
* As Frederic said "GNOME System Tools, has added support for movings or changing the owner if the file is already present when changing the path to a user's home directory." is confusing. I'd suggest (assuming this is what it does!) "GNOME System Tools now allows users to change the owner of the file if they are moving it into their home directory and it is already present."
* Libre is not an English word, I'd suggest using "free software" here: "on libre desktops"
* Instead of to help here "To help, GNOME created the GNOME Accessibility Project" , I'd say "In order to make it easier for those with disabilities to use their computer, GNOME created ..."
* Instead of credentials, maybe capabilities? We aren't building on our diplomas or how many people know about us, as much as I wish we were ... And I'd say current. "its current capabilities" instead of  "its prior accessibility credentials"
* Instead of: "Mousetweaks is an accessibility application that helps users who may have limited ability to use a mouse. Mousetweaks allows you to open a menu by pressing and holding the left mousebutton to allow you to perform actions typically available via right click; perform mouse clicks such as left click, double click, drag and right click via software for users who cannot manipulate buttons; and lock the pointer on an area of the screen temporarily for users who use their pointing hardware on more than just their computer." , how about this: "Mousetweaks makes it easier to use a mouse for those users who may have limited mobility. Using Mousetweaks you can use the left mouse button to do both left and right mouse clicks. For  example, you open a menu by pressing and holding the left mouse button. Mousetweaks also helps make it easier to left click, double click, drag and right click for users who cannot manipulate buttons well.
* updated in "Mousetweaks has update documentation"
* And in the updated documentation perhaps say why? "has updated documentation and man pages so users can now see all the options they have and look up how things are supposed to work."
* In this sentence "with features including project management", I'd say either: "with features like ..." or "whose features include".
* "Anjuta's debugger " should start a new paragraph.
* These three things aren't similar enough to be in a list - I don't think.. " include the addition of libfolks, a library to support Empathy's metacontact functionality and in Devhelp it is now possible to disable specific books." Is libfolks the library to support Empathy? If so, I'd just start a new sentence with "In Devhelp ...".
* Maybe reorder these sentences a bit from "You can try out GNOME 2.32 with GNOME Live Media, which contains all of the software included in GNOME 2.32 in a virtual machine. Using virtual images, you can try out the latest GNOME in QEMU, KVM, Virtualbox or VMWare. GNOME Live Media can be downloaded from the GNOME BitTorrent site and is typically available a week after release." to "You can try out GNOME 2.32 with GNOME Live Media, which contains all of the software included in GNOME 2.32 in a virtual machine. GNOME Live Media can be downloaded from the GNOME BitTorrent site and is typically available a week after release. You can also try out GNOME in a virtual image using QEMU, KVM, Virtualbox or VMWare." Any pointers on how to set up the virtual image or where to get it?
* There's nothing in the Looking forward to GNOME 3. Either we should make it awesome or we should take it out.

Stormy