Re: problems with gnome-icon-theme 2.29.90

On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 18:01 +0100, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> Rodney, would you be willing to hand over icon-naming-utils to me as
> well or would you still be interested in making these changes happen?

The icon-naming-utils bits are in icontool [1] now, as icontool-map. The
rendering script is also maintained there. I will continue to maintain
icontool, as a unified place to host icon related utility scripts like
these. I'm quite happy to fix any issues there, and improve any problems
with usability of the scripts.

[1] http://launchpad.net/icontool