problems with gnome-icon-theme 2.29.90

Hey, I've just pushed gnome-icon-theme 2.29.90 into F13. Overall, the
new icons look fantastic, but there are a few issues that we should
probably try to get sorted our before 2.30:

- stock_person went missing, and is used (at least) by gdm. If you
don't want to bring it back in gnome-icon-theme, we'll have to add it
to gdm and other places that use it

- there are now more 'special folder' icons in gnome-icon-theme than
in the other themes in gnome-themes (at least user-desktop and
folder-templates), which causes an unfortunate mix of folder icons
when using e.g. Mist. This should be fixed by adding the same set of
special folder icons to gnome-themes.

- the new printer icon has excessive shadows. That is very noticable
in the evolution toolbar.

Matthias