Future of GNOME release sets [was: Re: TwoPointThirtyone]

Am Donnerstag, den 18.02.2010, 11:59 +0100 schrieb Andre Klapper:
> Am Mittwoch, den 17.02.2010, 23:39 +0100 schrieb Frederic Peters:
> > The new module proposal email has been sent, but shouldn't we put
> > (again) on the agenda some way to reduce the size of our module sets?
> > Do we want to think hard on this and activate this plan for 3.0?
>
> Actually I had hoped that Lucas would push this but he's probably busy
> with lots of other stuff (e.g. website revamp and getting a child, in no
> particular order). ;-)

I've dumped a very rough initial version of my thoughts here:
http://live.gnome.org/AndreKlapper/RedefineDesktop

Edits are more than welcome (though I've only given ACL permissions to
the r-t members and some other folks), plus discussion here, especially
wrt agreeing on module sets and their included modules.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed