Re: TwoPointThirtyone

> Just a note that I'm now creating
> http://live.gnome.org/action/edit/TwoPointThirtyone and its subpages.
> Schedule is still on the to-do list.

Thanks Andre!

The new module proposal email has been sent, but shouldn't we put
(again) on the agenda some way to reduce the size of our module sets?

 - platform: 21 modules,
 - desktop: 94 modules,
 - admin: 2 modules,
 - devtools: 6 modules,
 - bindings: 31 modules.

The platform moduleset will shrink with the removal of deprecated
libraries, but the desktop continues growing, to the point it is
getting unmaintainable.

What about our plans on labelling "GNOME" applications, even though
they wouldn't be under the responsability of the release team? (and
possibly have different release schedules, code repositories, bug
trackers, etc.)

Do we want to think hard on this and activate this plan for 3.0?

Cheers,
        Frederic