Re: GNOME 3.0 Hackfest + 1 day conference (in Asia)

Pockey Lam wrote:

> Please find below the options for consideration and let us know
> which options work better for the release team.
>
> 1) Late March 2011 starting from 30th March to 2nd April
> 2) Early April 2011 starting from 6th April to 9th April
> 3) mid April 2011 starting from 13rd April to 16th April
> 4) late April 2011 starting from 20 April to 23th April
> 5) late April 2011 starting from 27 April to 30 April
>
> You may also suggest other dates that work for the release team so
> we can consider as well.  Thanks!

Just like Jason for the marketing team I believe that meeting before
the release date is the best; I am of the opinion that three days is
very short, but I understand it may not be easy to go away for longer
periods...

Anyway I was discussing a little bit with Frederic Muller and I
wondered if it was possible to add a kind of pre-event (well, not even
an "event", just a few desks and internet) for those who could afford
it, to avoid long flights putting many of us offline just a few days
before the release.

Fellow r-t members, any opinion on this?

        Fred