Re: 2.31.6 will be a bit late

Le mercredi 04 août 2010, à 19:50 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> I'll resume work on this tomorrow morning. So we'll be one day late...

Current status: I pinged people to get a few more things fixed (or fixed
them myself), and committed a patch for anjuta. Johannes said I could do
a tarball for anjuta, but it fails here for some weird reason, so if
anybody can help with this, that'd be most welcome -- that's the last
thing blocking the release.

FWIW, for this release, a few modules are at 2.30.x temporarily:

  + cheese: 2.31.1 requires mx, which is not approved as an external dep
  + epiphany, nautilus: the current 2.31.x versions are based on GTK+ 3.
    Both teams will either go with 2.30 with a few fixes, or create a
    gnome-2-32 branch from the 2.30 one.
  + gnome-color-manager, gnome-packagekit, gnome-power-manager: Richard
    is waiting for GtkApplication.

This should all be fine for 2.31.90.