Re: gnome-disk-utility release?

On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 19:47 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> g-d-u doesn't build because there's some hardcoded DISABLE_DEPRECATED
> flags in there. Can we get a new release out? There are fixes in git for
> this (and we could even remove the hardcoded DISABLE_DEPRECATED and add
> a configure flag for them...).

OK, looking at this now - exactly what is the problem (I don't see any
hardcoded flags) and was this ever fixed? FWIW, I can't seem to find a
reference in git (since 2.30.0 which is the latest release) nor bugzilla
to this problem. Please advise and I'll apply the fix and roll a 2.30.1
release. Thanks.

     David