Re: session saving support status
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: session saving support status
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:38:56 -0400
On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 6:59 PM, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
> I'll do a full investigation on those issues. My wild guess is that
> most of those issues are per-application, not in session manager. I
> may well be wrong. Let's see.
I had the suspicion that this might be some confusion about the
infamous local vs global distinction in xsmp.
Here is one more issue I noticed with the saved session:
evolution-alarm-notify gets its own desktop file (does it have to ?)
and also, it gets startup notification, which is just wrong, I think.
] [Thread Prev