- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Suman Manjunath <manjunath suman gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Evolution/MAPI
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:41:42 +0100
Suman Manjunath wrote:
> > Just got some news that Samba4-alpha6 is out and libmapi-0.8 is on its
> > way [today/tomorrow at the max]
> Samba4 alpha6 - http://www.samba.org/samba/ftp/samba4/samba-4.0.0alpha6.tar.gz
> libmapi 0.8 - http://downloads.sourceforge.net/openchange/libmapi-0.8-ROMULUS.tar.gz
> I have updated JHBuild accordingly.
Thanks a lot; would it be possible to have a talloc tarball, too (I
just noticed it it required by libmapi).
] [Thread Prev