Re: Problem with gnome-terminal 2.24.1
- From: Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: Kenneth Nielsen <k nielsen81 gmail com>, Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Problem with gnome-terminal 2.24.1
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:15:30 +0200
> I don't fully understand the different solutions here, but don't waste
> time explaining that to me, probably somebody else will understand.
> Could I just know, how many strings are we talking about, worst case
> scenario i.e. for the teams that don't have any previous translations?
If we pull in just the schemas it's 2 strings; if we take the UI it's
another string, for a total of 3.
Times 12, with each string just varying by the number in it, 1 to 12.
] [Thread Prev