Problem with gnome-terminal 2.24.1

Due to an incomplete regression fix from

the gconf schema shipped in gnome-terminal 2.24.1 is invalid. See e.g.

I've fixed this in Fedora by pulling in the <locale> elements from the
trunk schema,
which brings in a lot of strings. But those strings were present in
2.22, and building
the patched package reveals that a lot of the translations are still
present in the 2.24.1
po files.

I'd like to propose that we do the same thing (pulling in the missing
<locale> elements
from trunk) for 2.24.1. The possible translation  regressions would
only ever be visible in
gconf-editor anyway.