Re: Removing myself from the release team and recommending Matthias Clasen to take my place

Le vendredi 18 juillet 2008, à 11:05 -0400, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> One of the main motivations for volunteering for this role is to ensure
> communication between our (RH/Fedora) desktop team and upstream Gnome.

I think you'll be useful to the release team, but I'd love to think that
this motivation is wrong: distributors shouldn't need to be on the
release team for this kind of things. Is there anything (outside of the
big detail that is the GNOME 3.0 topic) where you think communication is
lacking in the upstream->downstream direction?