Removing myself from the release team and recommending Matthias Clasen to take my place

Hey guys,

I've been AWOL from the release team after devoting a lot of my time to
OLPC and the board.  Even now that I am off of OLPC I'm too far removed
from the big issues of the day, namely GTK+-3.0 and GNOME 3.0, to be
anything but a hindrance.  I therefor am tendering my resignation and as
tradition dictates, leaving you with someone who can pick up the slack.
I am sure Matthias Clasen needs no introduction but as a long time GTK+
contributor I feel he is the perfect fit for the team.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>