Re: anjuta module inclusion.

Oy. I'd have thought we'd have learned from the epiphany/firefox thing
that sometimes (in the case of extremely complex, highly-specialized
software) it is better to cut your losses and piggyback on an existing
popular Free project than to go it ourselves, but I haven't been
following the thread. :/

Luis