anjuta module inclusion.

after vuntz and bkor had explicitly asked again on d-d-l for feedback on
anjuta, we have seen some mostly positive responses.

yesterday's log from #release-team:
Jan 08 15:37:19 <andre>	enough positive noise, a not-totally-convinced
+1 for anjuta from my side now, if i should be the blocking guy :)
Jan 08 15:40:36 <vuntz>	thinking the same
Jan 08 19:47:31 <bkor>	+1 from me as well for anjuta

so if nobody contradicts really quickly, anjuta will be in, but i
propose an explicit request to *translators* to file translation bugs
against it, if something is unclear or hard to translate.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed