Re: GNOME 2.23/2.24 - Schedule Proposals

Hi,

2008/2/7, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>:
> On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 04:24:45PM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 04:21:42PM +0200, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> > > Here are three proposals for the GNOME 2.23/2.24 release schedule:
> > >
> > >   http://live.gnome.org/LucasRocha/TwoPointTwentythree
> > >
> > > Which one do you prefer? Comments? Additional proposals?
> > >
> > > I added some short comments on each proposal to make it easier to
> > > compare them. Basically, the differences among them are related to the
> > > releases around GUADEC dates.
> >
> > The start is basically the same. The differences start with the week
> > before GUADEC.
>
> One additional comment: There is a big gap between 2.23.4 and 2.23.5 (5
> weeks). There could be an additional release in there.

Yes, I saw that. I just don't know where this additional release could
fit in though. The week before GUADEC already has the 2.22.3 release
and we shouldn't add any release in the week after GUADEC.

> Oh, the schedule has a 'GNOME 2.19.90 Tarballs Due'.. which I guess
> means you didn't use the releng schedule scripts as basis?

Oops, fixed.

No, I just copied the schedule from a wiki page. I didn't know about
those wonderful scripts. You mean those ones, right?

  http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/releng/trunk/tools/schedule

Nice to know they exist. I added a note about those in the guide for
new r-t members.  :-)

--lucasr