GNOME 2.21.91 beta tarballs due (and more)

Hello all,

We would like to inform you about the following:
* GNOME 2.21.91 beta tarballs due
* String Freeze

Tarballs are due on 2008-02-11 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 2.21.91
beta release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules which were
proposed for inclusion should try to follow the unstable schedule so
everyone can test them.  Please make sure that your tarballs will be
uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that
will probably be too late to get in 2.21.91. If you are not able to
make a tarball before this deadline or if you think you'll be late,
please send a mail to the release team and we'll find someone to roll
the tarball for you!

No string changes may be made without confirmation from the i18n team
and notification to release team, translation team, and documentation
team. From this point, developers can concentrate on stability and
bug-fixing. Translators can work without worrying that the original
English strings will change, and documentation writers can take
accurate screenshots. For the string freezes explained, and to see
which kind of changes are not covered by freeze rules, check
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes.

For more information about 2.21, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.21
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks,