Re: GNOME 2.23/2.24 - Schedule Proposals

Am Dienstag, den 05.02.2008, 16:21 +0200 schrieb Lucas Rocha:
> Here are three proposals for the GNOME 2.23/2.24 release schedule:
>
>   http://live.gnome.org/LucasRocha/TwoPointTwentythree
>
> Which one do you prefer? Comments? Additional proposals?

i'm late, my 2 cents:

i want to have api freeze on a monday *without* a release like for 2.21.
having a broken api and only 2 days to fix is worse than having a broken
api and 9 days to fix + many beta testers.

it's not that high priority though.

and we should definitely release gnome in september, that's what our
customers (=distros) expect from us. if we plan to move this into
october we must announce this early enough to the distros.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed