Re: 2.21.2

On Nov 14, 2007 7:33 AM, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
> David Zeuthen has proposed PolicyKit as an external dependency and
> made a pretty strong case for it with no dissensions, so perhaps we
> should just bless it and update jhbuild, GARNOME, and the wiki?

So my 2.21.2 moduleset (uploaded to ftp.gnome.org in the usual place)
builds just fine for me if I add PolicyKit, and smoketests okay in
some very basic testing so far.  I'm leaning towards just adding
PolicyKit, but need feedback.  What do you guys think of the
dependency?  No hurry, it's just the release that's holding up on the
answer....   :-)

Elijah