Time to make the schedule official

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
Date: Mar 23, 2007 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: Bugfix release
To: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
Cc: Alex Jones <alex weej com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org

<snip>

 - does that library maintainer have the right
to ask for a 2.18.2 to be released to address this ? (and then
I suppose the idea would be accepted/rejected by the release
team)

Sure, a maintainer can ask the community to do what we already planned
on doing, but I don't see the point.  ;-)  (A 2.18.2 and 2.18.3
release are already planned on the proposed schedule at
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen, on May 30 and July 4,
respectively.  No one has objected to the schedule thus far[1], so
it'll be official soon.)

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-March/msg00157.html

We've given people plenty of time to comment and there haven't been
any objections or requests to modify the proposal, so I think it's
time to make it official.  Feel free to go ahead and remove the "this
is a draft" warning on http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen, update
http://live.gnome.org/Schedule, and send an email to
devel-announce-list announcing the schedule and reminding people of
both wiki page addresses.  Or I can do that if you're busy.

Elijah