Re: Meeting?

Am Donnerstag, den 22.03.2007, 14:29 +0100 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> Mmmh... Is it possible to move it one or two hours earlier? It's not
> that important, but this would make me happy :-)

urgh, i have two appointments on saturday, one at 16:00 UTC (i can't
exactly say how long it will take) and one later on the evening (but
that one is not important and not fixed).

so one hour earlier (19:00 UTC) would be great for me - let's try to
keep it the meeting short, as already said.

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!
 http://www.iomc.de/  | http://blogs.gnome.org/portal/aklapper