Re: PROPOSAL: Upgrading every RHEL server to RHEL5 on Sun April 1st

Olav Vitters wrote:
> I propose to upgrade every RHEL server from RHEL3/4 to RHEL5 on Sunday
> April 1 2007. Very likely things will break, that is why I NEED
> additional sysadmins to standby.

<snip>

Green light from the boss for an Asterisk conference. Tolls to Canada
apply, but it can't hurt for emergencies.

I'll ping with the number later this week when I get this set up at the
office. Unless someone tells me I'm being paranoid. Which I am.

./k

kurt von finck