PROPOSAL: Upgrading every RHEL server to RHEL5 on Sun April 1st

I propose to upgrade every RHEL server from RHEL3/4 to RHEL5 on Sunday
April 1 2007. Very likely things will break, that is why I NEED
additional sysadmins to standby.

The servers involved (http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Servers):
 * container, our NFS server, serving files for the other RHEL servers
 * menubar, our mail and DNS server
 * window, containing loads of websites (www.gnome.org,
   developer.gnome.org, etc, etc)
 * button, containing MySQL and mango
 * label, containing moinmoin (wiki sites like live.gnome.org)
 * box, containing bugzilla.gnome.org and LDAP (hosts our accounts)

I can handle Bugzilla, DNS, moinmoin, window, mail, MySQL. I want
sysadmins for the rest (NFS, LDAP).

What might not be down:
 * socket, containing svn.gnome.org (mail will be though)
 * progress, containing i18n overview
 * socket, monitors the websites

Why April 1st:
 * Sunday, so hopefully less people who are affected by the downtime
 * 1 week before 2.18.1 release (http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen)
 * long enough after 2.18.0 release
 * nice date

When announcing, we have to announce it as 2, perhaps 3 day outage. This
is how much downtime I expect before the main services are back up.

Questions:
Matthew: Will you be available at that date? Preferably somewhere early
in the morning.
release-team: objections?
sysadmins: available? suggestions/objections?

--
Regards,
Olav