Re: Request for approval: Non-maintainer release of tracker 0.6.0

hi,

Am Sonntag, den 22.07.2007, 23:58 +0100 schrieb jamie:
> I will have a release out tomorrow for sure
> Pls confirm if thats ok

tracker version 0.6 has been released, and thanks to olav it is possible
to auto-reject python traces now (bug 459513). bug 403752 is on the
auto-reject list.
so from my point of view the problem is resolved and i'm fine, as i
expect that we never have to face such a situation again.

thanks,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed