Re: Request for approval: Non-maintainer release of tracker 0.6.0

I will have a release out tomorrow for sure

Pls confirm if thats ok

also note the bug in question is filed against deskbar not tracker so I
dont see them until the dupes are done against tracker - I dont know how
to get round that?

jamie