Re: Release Team meeting at the beginning of January

Le lundi 17 décembre 2007 à 19:29 -0700, Elijah Newren a écrit :
> On Dec 17, 2007 12:54 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, den 16.12.2007, 17:41 +0100 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> > > We're supposed to have a meeting at the beginning of January to discuss
> > > the new module proposals
> >
> > oh yeah, we have a lot of proposals this time. this will be another long
> > meeting...
> >
> > > We're supposed to announce the decision on January 14th. So a meeting
> > > during the second week of January sounds fine. I can be free most of the
> > > time. Do you prefer week-end or working days? And what time?
> >
> > i also prefer the second week. probably best is somewhere around UTC
> > 1700 - 2100, so all the elijahs in the team can also participate? :-)
> > i'm also free most of the days, i'd generally prefer working days
> > though.
>
> For me to attend, it'll need to be outside my my working hours, so it
> needs to avoid 14:00-24:00 UTC during the week.  I get every other
> friday off, but Jan 11 is the Friday I'll be at work.
>
> Sadly, I realize those might be optimal times for everyone else; if
> so, I'll have to just type up my comments beforehand or something.

I won't be able to attend any meeting on Tuesday and Thursday every week
(ie 1700 - 2100 UTC). Otherwise, I'm ok, as long as we don't go to 2400
UTC :p

If we can avoid saturday night, that would be great too ;)

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva