Re: Release Team meeting at the beginning of January

On Dec 17, 2007 12:54 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 16.12.2007, 17:41 +0100 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> > We're supposed to have a meeting at the beginning of January to discuss
> > the new module proposals
>
> oh yeah, we have a lot of proposals this time. this will be another long
> meeting...
>
> > We're supposed to announce the decision on January 14th. So a meeting
> > during the second week of January sounds fine. I can be free most of the
> > time. Do you prefer week-end or working days? And what time?
>
> i also prefer the second week. probably best is somewhere around UTC
> 1700 - 2100, so all the elijahs in the team can also participate? :-)
> i'm also free most of the days, i'd generally prefer working days
> though.

For me to attend, it'll need to be outside my my working hours, so it
needs to avoid 14:00-24:00 UTC during the week.  I get every other
friday off, but Jan 11 is the Friday I'll be at work.

Sadly, I realize those might be optimal times for everyone else; if
so, I'll have to just type up my comments beforehand or something.

Elijah