Re: Release Team meeting at the beginning of January

Am Sonntag, den 16.12.2007, 17:41 +0100 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> We're supposed to have a meeting at the beginning of January to discuss
> the new module proposals

oh yeah, we have a lot of proposals this time. this will be another long
meeting...

> We're supposed to announce the decision on January 14th. So a meeting
> during the second week of January sounds fine. I can be free most of the
> time. Do you prefer week-end or working days? And what time?

i also prefer the second week. probably best is somewhere around UTC
1700 - 2100, so all the elijahs in the team can also participate? :-)
i'm also free most of the days, i'd generally prefer working days
though.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed