Re: Release Team meeting at the beginning of January

======= meeting =======
monday 14th: Feature and Module Freeze

fcrozat: not on Tuesday and Thursday (ie 1700 - 2100 UTC)
elijah: not between 14:00-24:00 UTC during the week
andre,vuntz: free

so finding a date on a working day seems to be hard. => weekend?
                  i propose sunday 6th, 1900 UTC.
saturday, or a week after seems to also be okay for most folks? (but we
need to publish our decisions quickly so i prefer to not have the
meeting on sunday 13th.)

keep in mind that we have *LOTS* of proposed modules. please be prepared
for the meeting, if possible (test, re-read some d-d-l discussions,
whatever), i don't want a 6 hours meeting.
i'm probably going to take a look at the bugzilla and i18n stats and the
so-far release scheduling of the proposed modules.

======= releases =======
current proposals:

 2.20.3   Jan 9  elijah
 2.21.5   Jan 16 fcrozat